Bushcrafting or Hiking? This heavy duty anatomic design bushcrafter pack will support you in your ventures in an excellent manner. Padded contoured shoulder straps that follow your anatomy, padded back and padded hip belt, will make sure you can cover long distances in comfort without compromising on the gear you can carry.
A vintage look Bushcrafter pack with the comfort of a modern technical pack.
- Color: Dark Brown
- 260 gr / m2 Heavy duty canvas
- Cell foam padded shoulder straps with molle nylon straps
- Cell foam padded hip belt
- Two 2l capacity front pockets (could carry any size water bottle from nalgene to the NATO standard bottle, or all the needed tools e.g. knife, folding saw, etc.
- Vertical molle nylon strap between the two front pockets to attach small pouches, rope, or even a tarp.
- Molle nylon strap on the lid of the pack to attack a bed roll or a rain jacket..
- Two side sleeves and nylon straps to attach your axe, spade, walking poles, skis or any other long item securely.
- Storm flap with paracord closing increasing the load capacity significantly.
- Double layer waterproof synthetic canvas bottom to prevent moisture from entering your pack while at the camp.
A well thought - builded pack made from a bushcrafter for bushcrafters.
The internal dimensions of the pack (excluding the pockets) have as follows.
D : 19cm
You can make use of the payment tools offered by Etsy available in your country.
We accept returns should damage occured during transport. Also should your backpack has been damaged during use you can ship it to us within one year after the purchase date for repair (in that case the return shipping cost are for the customer). The repair and shipping back to you will be taken care of by ReefKnot.
Import taxes applicable to the country of the customer are responsibility of the customer.
According to Dutch Commercial Law you may cancel your order within 9 calendar days and full refund will take place minus part of the shipping costs (Etsy policies applicable)
We ship orders via DHL or Post NL (both economy rate). Shipment within the EU takes about 2 - 7 days.
For shipments overseas you may expect your shipment to take from 5 to 15 days. Both the above forwarders accept claims for delay after 20 days from the confirmed shipping day.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Refund will take place should your ordered item is lost during shipment and or by order cancellation as stated above in payment policy "Cancellation ".